Why do you need reporting?
At CQR, we are used to the efficiency and transparency of our work. No pentest is effective if you don’t know your problems and see visible results. This also applies to any other cybersecurity activity on your system or its elements.
The CQR report gives you in detail all the statistics, analytics, intelligence, and information about past neutralized, explicit, and hidden potential vulnerabilities, weaknesses, risks, and threats. To this analytics, you can’t help but add predictions, practical advice, and preventive measures that will help you prevent any more data breaches, hacks, or any other issue you come to us with.
You’ll answer important questions for yourself about your protection:
- How to minimize the cybersecurity threat to your system?
- What standards do you need to follow to protect your IoT or another system?
- Whether your organization complies with the General Data Protection Regulation?
- How your employees can harm you?
- How to neutralize security damage caused by a hacker or employee?
- Is there an incorrigible bug in your system?
- In how many days, a cybersecurity incident will happen to your system?