Политика конфиденциальности GDPR
● My Company
My Company means CQR Company, Grecheskaya 50, +380930827777
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
● Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly
or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the
manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
● Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on
behalf of the Data Controller.
● Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of
Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- ● Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of
the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and
processed in a legal and fair manner.
- ● Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be
processed only for specific purposes.
- ● Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is
being collected, processed and used.
What personal data we collect and process
- ● Email address
● First name and last name
● Phone number
● Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Legal basis for collecting and processing personal
My Company legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data
Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which
we collect the information:
- ● My Company needs to perform a contract with you
- ● You have given My Company permission to do so
- ● Processing your personal data is in My Company legitimate interests
- ● My Company needs to comply with the law
Retention of personal data
My Company will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the
purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection
rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to
be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- ●The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- ● The right of rectification
- ● The right to object
- ● The right of restriction
- ● The right to data portability
- ● The right to withdraw consent