All about Web Application Security Audit
Why do you require an Application Security Audit?
CQR monitors your system to detect:
- information privacy breach
- violation of information availability
A popular method of attacking your web application is to exploit its vulnerabilities. Also, you may face a DDoS attack if the data leaks into the network.
To prevent hackers from exploiting your vulnerabilities, CQR finds them.
Why CQR specialists conduct a security audit of your web applications:
- To make sure that the solutions used in the WEB application meet cybersecurity standards
- Get information to identify the current level of the risk WEB application
What methods are available for auditing web application security?
- Bruteforce directory and file scanning
- Checking the security level of your web resource authentication system
- Searching for vulnerabilities in server components and in the web server environment
- Search for known vulnerabilities
- Detection of attempts to exploit a zero-day vulnerability in your system
- and more you can learn with the CQR team at [email protected].
What the CQR team achieves in the Web Application Audit:
- Identification of existing vulnerabilities in web applications, prioritizing their risk
- Performing a security-level scan of the web application architecture
As with any CQR technology, you get a detailed report at the end with recommendations for improving information security and measures to protect against potential attacks.